In order to protect your rights and interests, before registering as a member of JFI, please read these terms and conditions in this Agreement carefully. Please be reminded that by checking “I agree” box, you have understood and agreed to be registered as a member of JFI and you are obligated to use the membership services provided by JFI Games Inc. (hereinafter referred to as Party A) under the following terms and conditions.
Party A Company Name: JFI Games Inc.
Representative: DENG, YUN-LONG
Company address: 28-2F, No.236, Shizheng N. 2nd Rd., Xitun Dist., Taichung City 407, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Federal Tax ID number: 42879753
I. Provisions of laws and membership rules and regulations
1. Once you completed the membership registration of JFI by providing your information, you (hereinafter referred to as Party B) can use the services provided by Party A. Upon accepting or using the services provided by Party A, you are deemed to agree to comply the membership regulation of Party A and legally bound to the laws of Taiwan and your local laws.
2. If you are a person who has no capacity to make juridical acts (e.g. a minor under 7 of age), shall be represented by your guardian for entering into this agreement. If you are a person who has limited capacity to make juridical acts (e.g. a minor over 7 of age), your legal representative or guardian shall read, understand and agree all the terms and conditions and modifications of the services before using or continuing using the services.
3. If you buy the game point without legal representative or guardian’s permission, the legal representative or guardian may follow the process announced on the official website to apply for a refund. After Party A confirm all the document is correct, Party A shall refund the fee of remaining game point.
4. Please be reminded that the regulations herein may change and you are expected to check the announcement of Party A from time to time to take notice of any changes. By continuing using our services, you have agreed to the changes of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The following definitions are applicable to the user Agreement, service Agreement of various gaming services and game management regulation:
1. Gaming website: The website provided by Party A for Party B to access the gaming services.
2. Deposits: The amount of funds that Party B Prepaid Party A to use as the gaming points to use the gaming services.
3. Online game: Gaming program provided by Party A to be accessed by Party B through the Internet.
4. Plug-ins: Third party programs that can influence the online gaming service, operation of the services or packet transmission of Party A, excluding the gaming service provided by Party A and operational system of Party B, including but not limited to: Quick Macro, Autoclicker, Automatic Level Up, Applications for viewing graphics or Auxiliary Applications.
5. Game manager: a person responsible for managing the performance and fairness of the game and provide answers for any operational questions or inquiries related to the membership services.
6. Packet transmission: Data is divided in to several smaller units for transmission over the network, and each packet includes transmission data, packet header, packet mode, and IP address of the sender and receiver. A packet is firstly sent to gateway computers, after reading the destination IP address by the gateway, the packet is transmitted to the gateway nearby. Repeating this process until one gateway can recognize the computer where the packet belongs and send the packet to the destination IP address.
7. Gaming history: This means the electromagnetic records from Party A’s system in which the gaming history of Party B is playing through the game is recorded.
8. Download relevant applications: The behavior for downloading gaming kit, service programs through the internet.
9. Game nickname: The name of the virtual character of Party B in the game.
10. Termination of the Agreement: A condition that Party A permanently prohibits Party B to use the membership service of JFI Inc. and the Agreement is unconditionally terminated between two parties.
11. Essential cost of Party A: Including but not limited to service fees, distributing, administration, postage, draft or other fees.
12. Gaming points and service time: Purchased gaming points and the time permitted to use this service purchased from Party B through cash, credit card, virtual channels, not including virtual goods purchased using points or virtual coins or free or gift points.
13. Management regulation related to gaming: gaming and membership rules established by Party A.
14. Gaming kit: including primary and secondary gaming applications and the applications related to gaming services.
15. Bug: an unintended or unexpected result or behavior in the gaming application produced by Party A.
16. Trial membership: When the Party B’s membership is registered in an easy way without providing the complete personal information (such as: full name, ID number, contact number, address and etc.,) from Party B, one shall not have the right to enjoy the full service and physical rewards pertaining to the full membership members.
17. Full membership: After entering the full personal information (including: full name, ID number, contact number, address and etc.,), the trial membership of Party B or the third-party member can upgrade to a full membership, enjoying all the rights of this Agreement.
18. Third party membership: Membership of the third-party platform in connection with JFI Inc., and shall not have the right to enjoy the full service and physical rewards pertaining only to the full membership members of JFI.
III. Content of the Agreement
The following terms and conditions are also parts of this Agreement and have the same effects as this Agreement.
1. Advertisement or promotional information with regard to the service of Party A.
2. Rate of payment table and game management regulation.
3. When the aforementioned terms and conditions are in conflict, interpretations shall be made in favor of the consumers.
IV. Providing personal information
1. The information provided by Party B for applying to use this service shall be complete, true and in compliance with their personal ID card. Any errors or changes to Party B shall be corrected at any time.
2. If Party B failed to provide true and updated personal information, Party A has the right to deactivate including, but not limited to Party B for accessing the game activity and gaming history until the truthful information has been updated. However, when Party B is able to proof his identity through other means, this shall be an exception of the above provision.
3. Trial membership does not require to fill in the complete information during registration of Party B and can be upgraded to enjoy all the rights of the full membership after complete information has been filled in. Party B shall be liable in the case when the complete information has not been provided.
1. Within 7 days after purchasing the gaming kit or the service related software, Party B may ask for a full refund from the retailer where the software is purchased.
2. In the aforementioned case, Party B may request Party A refund the fee of remaining game point.
VI. Rate of payment, changes to the rate of payment and notice thereof
1. Our game service is free.
2. Inside the game providing some service needed extra fee, such as game point, virtual merchandise and other service.
3. If the rate of the payment is to be adjusted, Party A shall provide a 30 days prior notice on the gaming website, each game’s web page, in the game or on the game starting page.
4. If the rate of the payment is to be adjusted, it shall be charged starting on the effective date; however, if the new rate is higher than the previous rate and Party B has prepaid for using this service, the new adjusted rate will not affect the prepaid deposits.
VII. Information related to this service
Party A shall provide the following information on office web, game starting page or the cover of the game:
1. The labels of the rating of gaming software shall be included with clear indications of the age restricted or permitted to use the software.
2. Minimum hardware requirement for use this service.
3. Information with regard to security device and complimentary or payment information.
4. If the game service provide merchandise by chance or activity, Party A shall description the information of the merchandise and activity, and mark the word about “the merchandise and awards is won by chance, having no warranty to acquire any specific item.”
VIII. Account and Password
1. The account and password register by Party B shall solely for Party B to access of the game. Party B has responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account number and password and is liable for any harm or disputes resulting from transferring, disclosure or lending to a third party to gain access to the Account.
2. Party B can change the password via the system that Party A provided. And Party A shall not ask for Party B’s password initiatively. Party A shall keep the information of the account and its record within thirty (30) days from the agreement is terminated.
3. If this agreement is terminated as a result of factors not attributable to the Party B, Party B may apply to keep using his/her account and its record.
4. If Party B has not apply to keep using his/her account and its record within thirty (30) days from the agreement has been terminated, Party A may delete the account and its record.
5. Party B shall not download or use any illegal software. If Party B made anyone’s damage because of the reason, Party B shall be liable for all the damages resulted from hacking in the case of the poorly managed account by Party B.
IX. Notification of account being hacked or any illegal activity of the account
1. Either party shall immediately notify the other party when any unauthorized use or damages of the account of Party B is found or suspected. After Party A’s checking, Party A may suspension of the third party’s usage right, and give Party B new account or password.
2. Party A shall inform the third party immediately to explain since Party A restricts the account for accessing the use of gaming service. If there is no explanation from the third party after 7 days of notice, Party A shall restore all the improperly transferred electromagnetic records to Party B and remove the restrict. If the records can’t restore, both parties may make other agreement of compensation. But if Party A has already provided safety device (such as anti-theft card or telephone security lock, etc.) but Party B without using, Party A shall not be liable for the compensation or damages.
3. In the case when the third party disagrees with the foregoing process of Party A, Party A shall seek legal advice in accordance with the reporting procedures.
4. During the period where Party A restricts the access right of Party B, Party A shall not charge Party B.
5. Party B shall be liable for any damages of Party A or other people’s right caused by untruthful notice.
X. Period for keeping the gaming history, inquiry and fees.
1. Party A shall keep the personal gaming history of Party B for 30 days for inquiry.
2. Party B may ask for an inquiry about his/her personal gaming history in writing, through website, or personally going to the service center, with personal ID information. The inquiry fees are 200NT and shall be paid by Party B.
3. Upon receiving the inquiry from Party B, Party A shall provide the personal gaming history of Party B in accordance with X-1, in forms of storage medium such as CDs or disks or in writing or through email in 7 days.
XI. Protection of the personal information
XII. Electromagnetic records
1. All electromagnetic records pertain to Party A and Party A shall maintain the integrity of the electromagnetic records related to Party B based on the provision of this Agreement.
2. Party B has the dominating right for the aforementioned electromagnetic records.
XIII. Connection quality
1. In the case where a pre-scheduled system maintenance is required, a notice of downtime shall be given 7 days in advance by Party A and Party B shall be informed whenever he/she login to the gaming site, purchase or during the game.
2. Unless otherwise specified herein, Party A shall ensure that server hangs, freeze, interrupted server or loss of network connection will not happen. If the aforementioned cases cause Party B to unable to use the service, Party A shall return the points that have been deducted or the charges will be waived or provided other reasonable compensation.
1. Party A shall provide and maintain this service and the related system devices in compliance with the current technology or to keep up the security at a level expected by professionals in this field.
2. In the case where the system or electromagnetic records are damaged, or any abnormal system operation is detected, Party A shall take an appropriate measure and give a notice as quickly as possible.
3. Party A shall indemnify Party B for any loss or damage incurred arising out of any breach of the obligations described in XIV-1, XIV-2 to the extent based on the degree of the damages. If Party A is able to provide proof for the nature of no-fault liability, indemnification may be lowered.
4. In accordance with XIV-2 where system of Party A is dysfunctional, Party A shall not charge Party B before the system is repaired to function properly.
5. If party B dispute with any third party because of sharing the account or Entrusting others to buy game points, Party A have no responsibility to assist Party B.
XV. Rules and regulations of the game
1. In order to keep the online game in order, Party A may provide game rules and regulation for Party B to obey.
2. The adjusting of the game rule shall follow the process in XVIII.
3. The game management regulation is deemed null and void if any of the followings occurs:
(1) Any regulation that is in conflict with this Agreement (2) Any regulation that is abridging or restricting the right of Party B, except Party A managing in accordance with XVI.
XVI. Procedures to deal with user violating game rules and regulation
1. Except otherwise specified in the game rules and game management regulation and this Agreement, when adequate facts have been received regarding Party B violating the game rules and regulation or service Agreement, Party A shall give notice on each game website site and during the game, and notify Party B immediately online or through email. If Party B failed to remedy after receiving the notice from Party A, Party A may restrict the right for accessing the game based on the game rules and regulation.
2. If Party B violate the game rule in first time, Party A shall notify Party B to correct. If Party B has no improved after Party A’s notification, Party A may restrict Party A to use the account to access the game service accordance in the game rule. If Party B violate the game rule for the same reason, Party A may restrict Party A to use the account to access the game service accordance in the game rule.
3. Each penalty for restricted use of the game of Party B, as regulated by Party A, shall not be longer than 7 days.
XVII. Claiming right
1. When Party B is dissatisfied with the service quality including but not limited to the connection quality, management of the games, fees calculation or other services of Party A, or Party B is dissatisfied with regard to the procedures related to game management, Party B shall lodge a complaint in writing or email against such acts within 7 days of receipt of the notice. Upon receiving the complaint from Party B, Party A shall reply within 15 days of receipt of the notice.
2. Party A shall provide the information of service line, e-mail, other related contact and the 24-hour appeal channel in the official website or game management rules.
3. If Party B reflects the third party use of plug-ins or other clam about the fairness of the game, Party A shall handle in accordance with XVII-1..
XVIII. Changes to the Agreement
1. Party A has the right to modify this Agreement, game rules and game management regulation and Party A shall provide the notice on the gaming website and login page and notify Party B through email if any changes are made to the Agreement.
2. The changes will be null and void if Party A failed to give notice in accordance with XVIII-1.
3. Within 15 days of receipt of the notice of XVIII-1:
(1) If no objections are provided by Party B regarding the changes and Party B continues to use this service, it is regarded as that Party B has agreed and accepted the changes to the Agreement made by Party A. (2) If Party B objects the changes, it is regarded as a notice that Party B gives to Party A for termination of this Agreement.
XIX. Termination of the Agreement and refunds
1. Party B may ask Party A for termination of this Agreement at any time.
2. If Party B has no use the game service for more than one year, and Party A notify Party B to log within 15 days. If Party B still not log in the account in 15 days, Party A may terminate this agreement.
3. Party A may terminate this Agreement immediately after notifying Party B in writing or through email if any of the following occurs on Party B:
(1) Utilizing any system or tools to intentionally cause malicious attack to Party A’s gaming website or this service program.
(2) Using this service with plug-in, virus coding, or bugs of this service program or any other means that violate fair and reasonable principle.
(3) Buying game points or in-game merchandise by impersonation, fraud or other criminal behavior.
(4) Violating the game rule with same reason for 3 times, still not improve after Party A’s notification.
(5) Any activities that violate the laws or illegal acts uncovered by judiciary organization
4. If Party A terminate this Agreement according to the wrong fact or can’t prove, Party A shall be liable for the damage of Party B.
5. When this Agreement is terminated, Party A shall calculate the refund amount by deducting the essential cost and return the remaining unused points or gaming fees excluding the gift points to Party B in forms of cash, credit card deposits, draft, or payment check sent via registered mail within 30 days after Party B requesting a refund.
XX. Stoppage of operation
1. If Party A is intended to suspend or terminate the operation of any online game or provide value added service, Party A shall give a notice on the gaming website 30 days prior to the intended date for suspension or termination, and an email notice shall be sent to notify Party B.
2. If Party A fails to announce and notify according to XX-1, Party A shall refund the fee of remaining game point without deducting the necessary cost. Besides, Party A shall provide Party B with other reasonable compensation.
3. Party A will first remove the gift points irregularly in the account of Party B after the expiry date. Please refer to the note on the label of the game point card for the “Expiry date”, otherwise it is based on the notice announced by Party A.
4. After the notice of suspending gaming operation for each online game of this service is given for 30 days, if Party B has not requested indemnification, it will be seen as Party B has agreed to the procedure described in the notice of Party A, party B shall not have any objections, except the right of requesting a refund in accordance with the provision for termination of this Agreement.
5. Party A may irregularly provide trial membership for playing the game for free. However, when the trial member has used the gaming service over than the trial time determined by Party A and has not yet deposited game points or made a payment through other means, Party A may terminate the free trail service and delete the trial member’s account.
6. A notice on each gaming website page or written notice or email notice shall be given to notify the members regarding the acts of deleting points or one’s account 30 days before the acts are executed.
XXI. Intellectual Property
1. The copyright, patent right, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual properties, ownership right or other rights shall pertain to Party A or the proprietor thereof. Unless authorized by Party A or the proprietor thereof, Party B shall not in an attempt to reproduce, send, modify, edit or in any ways use the aforementioned properties of the gaming service of Party A, and shall be liable for all the actions taken.
2. Party B agrees the contents (including but not limited to video, audios, texts, pictures, and etc., hereinafter referred to as “creations”) submitted to Party A’s gaming website means giving the right to Party A for distributing, publishing, publically sending and displaying, modifying or using the contents in any ways. Party B promises that the creation pertains to Party B’s proprietary right without infringing other people’s copyright, trademark or violating any other intellectual property laws. If the creation is found to cause infringement of a third party, Party B shall be liable and indemnify for all the damages.
XXIII. Governed law and jurisdiction
1. This Agreement and the game rules and game management regulations of each online game and any matters related to right and liability of Party A and Party B, as a result of Party B using this service provided by Party A, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan.
2. In the cause of a dispute arising out of or in relation to this Agreement where litigation is required, both parties agree that the Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of in the first instance.
Please be reminded that if you are under the age of 18, the legal guardian shall make the decision to agree our policy and user’s terms and conditions.
Our policy shall be applied to the gathering, processing and use of your personal information when you use our applications and website developed and managed by our company but shall not be applied to the third-party website or web pages connected through the applications developed and managed by our company.
II. Purpose of data collection and classification
When you use our applications developed and managed by our company, we may collect the data from the following categories.
1. Personal information
When you use our applications developed and managed by our company, we may collect certain data, including but not limited to your country, residing region, language setting, nickname, customer feedback, and etc.
2. Information related to mobile device and internet connection
Our company may obtain your information with regard to mobile device and Internet activity, such as product model number, operation system, web server, setting of the mobile device, IP address, and other identifiable information specifically in connection with the mobile device.
3. Information related to your usage and activities with other players
When you use the applications developed and managed by our company or have interaction with other players in the applications developed and managed by our company, our company may collect the contents of your game profile, any information you have provided and the gaming history and any records related to your use of the game (including but not limited to surveys and browsing information), including but not limited to your characters in the game, gaming history, purchase records, rewards, interactions with other players, errors reports and etc.
4. Information related to your purchase information
When you purchase our paid gaming services through the applications developed and managed by our company, our company may collect the purchasing information related to purchase date, quantity, item name as well as payment information such as credit card number, account number and verification information.
5. Information related to third party service
When you connect the applications developed and managed by our company with a third-party service, our company may collect the information related to the account of the third-party service, such as login verification, personal profile and friend relationship.
III. Retention and use of your personal information
Unless otherwise permitted or required by the laws, your personal information will be used only for the time period starting from providing our service with the applications developed and managed by our company until the service is ended or a request of service suspension is received.
Your personal information may be used in Taiwan or the countries of other associated enterprises.
Unless otherwise specified by the laws, your personal information will be used to the extent specified in this policy. Our company will not provide your personal information to a third party, except the following conditions:
(2) certain information required to be disclosed by the laws;
(3) related enterprise who shared with the same personal information;
(4) Personal information that you have disclosed to other players through the applications developed and managed by our company, such as player’s nickname, character name, playing history.
Our company may use your personal information to provide, maintain and improve the service of the applications developed and managed by our company, and prevent or assist investigation of illegal activities, or acts in breach of the provisions of this Agreement.
(2) Procedures for handling customer’s feedbacks
Upon request for resolving any issues related to the use of the applications developed and managed by our company, our company may use your personal information to solve such issues
(3) Establish and provide statistical database
For the purpose of statistical analysis, our company may anonymously provide your personal information that has been de-identified. Our company may use the information to improve the service, operation and promotional activity and advance the quality and usability of the service. Your information may be also sued by our company for providing references for developing future products and services.
IV. Ways to exercise your right
(2) Request for a copy
(3) Request for supplements and amendments
(4) Request for stop collecting, processing or using your personal information
(5) Request for deleting the information
2. Limitation of the right
If your request fails to be in compliance with the procedures for applications or otherwise stipulated by law, the aforementioned right will be limited.
Or company will charge a fee for your request for review or obtain a copy of your information.
4. Method to exercise the right
To exercise the first rule of this term, one shall fill out the application form with the provable identification document. If someone else is authorized on behalf of the Principal, Letter of Authorization and the identification documents for both the Principal and the agent shall be provided.
V. Effect on your right if you do not provide your personal information or what you provided is not in full.
If you do not provide true and full personal information, you may not be able to use the applications developed and managed by our company. Therefore, it is recommended that you provide full, true and updated personal information at all times.
VI. Security of your personal information
Our company uses appropriate security technology for protecting your personal information in accordance with the applied laws in order to prevent identity thief, tampering, damaging, destroying or disclosing your data.
Our company may change our policy at any time, which will be notified in the notice of the applications developed and managed by our company. Please check the most updated information about the changes to our policy from time to time. The changes to our policy shall take effect on the date it is notified and if you continue to use the applications developed and managed by our company, this means you have read, understood and agreed to accept the changes we made to our policy.
VIII. Opinions and recommendations
If you have any questions with regard to our policy or any matters related to personal information, please feel free to email the customer service of our company.
JFI Games Inc. Rules and Regulations of Game Management
In order to protect the player’s rights of using the online games developed and managed by JFI Games Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”, please carefully read the following rules and regulations of our game management.
I. General Provision
1. Our company has the right to stipulate, add or delete and change the provisions of this regulation. All changes or update will be notified in the game application. Please check for the latest update from time to time. The changes to the provision herein shall take effect on the date it is notified and if the player continues to use our games, this means the player has read, understood and agreed to accept the changes we made herein. Please stop using our game if you do not agree with the changes of the provision herein.
2. Player shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account ID and password and shall not transfer to or share with another. Our company will not liable for any disputes arising out as a result of inappropriate management of the account by the player, such as account being hacked. The player shall be solely responsible for such matters.
3. To respect the autonomy of player, in principle, our company will not be involved with disputes of players, players shall proceed the game through mutual respect and resolve the disputes by themselves. In breach of the provisions of herein, it will be handled in accordance the provision herein and the member’s Agreement of JFI Games Inc.
II. Banned words
1. Inappropriate title, character name (such as indecorous, sexual, or offensive languages) will be banned. Our company shall have the right to review for the character name.
2. Inappropriate conversation in the game or other public channel of our company, including but not limited to indecent, sexual harassment, sexual discrimination, defamation, false content, threatening, provocative, humiliating, offensive, infringement of the right of other people’s intellectual property right, disclosing the personal information of others, advertising information, banned trade, selling goods (including but not limited to virtual coins, props, or other virtual goods used in the games) will be banned. If personal messages are deemed to have major violating events, once reported or found, the player shall be responsible for such matters which shall be handled in accordance with the provision herein.
3. Spamming or making inappropriate and repetitive statements in the game or other public channels (including but not limited to spam messages with English, numerals or symbols) that prohibit other players’ right from watching the channel.
4. Spreading false rumors or rumors that have not been verified. The player shall be liable for any damages to our company due to spreading false rumors.
5. Publically or privately broadcasting the information related to plugins or bugs of our games will be banned.
III. Inappropriate acts
1. Trading, selling or buying virtual coins, props, goods of the games or accounts will be banned. Players shall be responsible for the consequences of the aforementioned trading, selling or buying, transferring or any other commercial activities with another player
2. Any illegal ways to obtain virtual coins, props, other goods of the games or other player’s account will be banned.
3. Modifying our games or the programs related to our games, including but not limited to copying the game’s content, modifying or cracking the gamer’s server, programs and the website will be banned.
4. Use of programs or plugins that are not provided by our company, as well as any in appropriate ways to collaborate with other player resulting in any damages of our games will be banned.
5. Inappropriate ways to earn money, reproduce the outfits, gain experiences or any acts that will increase the burden of the server or cause server hangs will be banned.
6. Maliciously lodging complaint against other players, including but not limited to untrue reports and complaints.
7. Counterfeiting acts on behalf of our company, staffs of our company or game manager will be banned. Also, it is banned to use name that is similar to the staffs or can cause confusion as the staffs of our company.
8. Maliciously affect the operation of the game manager or service center, including but not limited to sending messages repetitively, and inappropriate and senseless content or language.
9. Any acts that violate Taiwan laws.
IV. System security and program bugs
1. When bugs or any other problems are found by the player in the game application, one shall notify the staff of our company as soon as possible.
2. Our company has the right to restore or trace back to its previous state related to ability, experience, character information, goods or any other abnormal conditions that are created due to bugs of the game applications of our company.
V. Regulation regarding to game manager
1. Game manager or other staff members of our company shall not be involved in the gaming behavior of any players or asked for any player’s account or personal information.
2. In some particular situations (such as activities announced on the game website) where the game manager may require to verify player’s personal information, please refer to the notice of the game website for the information related to such situation.
3. If disputes occur between players, please resolve the disputes with mutual respect. Game manager and the staffs or our company will not be involved to resolve disputes between players.
XI. Privacy right
1. The protection of personal information will be handled in accordance with the privacy protection policy of our company and related laws.
2. As stipulated by the personal information protection law, if a player cannot prove to be the legal holder of the account, one cannot claim any right for that account and also shall have no right to demand suspension, deactivation or any other similar acts to that particular account.
3. As stipulated by the personal information protection law, in order to protect the personal information of the player, our company will not provide any gaming history to the player unless requested through legal
1. If player violates the regulation herein for the first time, our company has the right to suspend the usage right of the player for 3 days, for the second times violation, our company has the right to suspend the usage right of the player for 7 days. If the player violates the regulation for the third times, our company will terminate the Agreement with the player (i.e., JFI Games Inc. user membership Agreement). However, for event that serious violates against the regulation, our company may directly terminate the Agreement, disregarding the number of times of violation.
2. Player may notify our company if there are any questions and objection with regard to the suspension.
3. In addition to the aforementioned actions stipulated herein in the event of player violating the rules, our company also has the right to take legal actions if necessary.
1. If any provision of this regulation becomes invalid as a result of violating the laws, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall be still valid and enforceable.
3. In case of any dispute arising from this regulation, player agrees that this shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan and Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court in the first instance.